We hear about it in the news all the time: celebrity couples signing prenups before the big day. But prenuptial agreements aren’t just for celebrities. A variety of individual circumstances can make signing a prenuptial agreement a smart decision.
Curious if it’s right for you? Call The Law Office of Jason H. Reece in Charlotte, NC right away to discuss your situation with a legal professional.
Not every marriage requires a prenuptial agreement. However, if you answer yes to any of the following questions, coming to The Law Office of Jason H. Reece in Charlotte, NC for prenuptial agreement guidance could be right for you:
• Do you own real estate or have more than $50,000 in assets?
• Does your annual income exceed $100,000?
• Are you a business owner?
• Do you have more than one year’s worth of retirement benefits or employment benefits such as stock options or profit sharing?
• Do you or your spouse plan to earn an advanced degree while the other works?
• Does your estate name beneficiaries other than your spouse?
Contact The Law Office of Jason H. Reece in Charlotte, NC today to learn more about drafting and signing a prenuptial agreement that’s tailored to your needs and those of your spouse.